Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find the most common questions we received about Channel Letters from our customers and prospects. If your questions is not under this list , feel free to contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we will be thrilled to help you.
What is the most effective sign for my business?
- A sign will serve to remind existing customers of your business and location, and provide new customers with a valuable visual indicator about the products or services you offer.
- Your sign should be as large as allowable for your location.
- Your sign must be attractive and appropriate for your type of business.
Do I need a lighted sign?
- Yes, we no longer live in a 9-to-5 society, and people will drive past your business location 24 hours a day. With a lighted sign, you have an opportunity to communicate with your existing and potential customer, even when your business is closed.
- Large corporations create “top of the mind awareness” when they constantly and consistently present their name, corporate logos, and products until their name becomes a household word and their corporate logos or graphics become synonymous with the corporation’s name. With a lighted sign on display 24 hours a day, the small business owner has the opportunity to create a “top of mind awareness” in their local community.
Why do I need a sign for my business?
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Is signage expensive?
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type.
What are my legal obligations?
You should be aware of several legal obligations that may affect your sign, including, permits, building and electrical codes or local sign codes. For more information contact our office and we will provide all the necessary information for your project.
Why should I buy my signage from Unity Signs?
We have been in the sign business since 2003 and our cumulative experience in the industry exceeds 40 years. We pride ourselves in selling with no gimmicks or hidden costs. No one competes with Unity Signs on quality, warranty and price.
If you have more questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at