Frequently Asked Questions
We have prepared a list of frequently asked questions for our clients. If you have an unanswered query, give us a call today.
What is the most effective sign for my business?
- A sign will serve to remind existing customers of your business and location, and provide new customers with a valuable visual indicator about the products or services you offer.
- Your sign should be as large as allowable for your location.
- Your sign must be attractive and appropriate for your type of business.
Why do I need a sign for my business?
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What are my legal obligations?
You should be aware of several legal obligations that may affect your sign, including, permits, building and electrical codes or local sign codes. For more information Contact our office and we will provide all the necessary information for your project.
Do I need a lighted sign?
- Yes, we no longer live in a 9-to-5 society, and people will drive past your business location 24 hours a day. With a lighted sign, you have an opportunity to communicate with your existing and potential customer, even when your business is closed.
- Create “top of the mind awareness” when you constantly and consistently present your name, logo and products until it becomes household name and your logo or graphics become synonymous with your name. With a lighted storefront sign on display 24 hours a day, you as a business owner has the opportunity to create a “top of the mind awareness” in local community.
Is signage expensive?
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type.
Why should I buy my signage from Unity Signs?
Unity Signs take pride in looking out for customer’s image and keep it as top priority. With combined experience of over 40 years, our consultants will help you in all marketing aspects of the sign. If your sign will be visible, effective, and legible for your customer or not.
Based on location, area available for the placement of signs, local codes, we will help you in making a concept that will excel in all categories described above.
Go ahead and start your sign project by scheduling your next FREE Sign Consulting by clicking Here
Need To Discuss Your Sign Project?
We will be glad to assist you on your next sign job. Simply provide us the information on what you need and we will get back to you within sometime.